Evercrete TSA is an enhanced formulation of Evercrete TS. By adapting and improving on the original formulation we now have a product which delivers a better and longer performance for more surfaces and increased penetration.
Evercrete TSA is a non-toxic, clear, non-glossy and one coat application water repellent that has the ability to extend the lifetime of concrete, natural stone such as sandstone or marble, paving, bricks and wood. Evercrete TSA protects against the daily elements.
Rain, salts, oils and chemicals all wear down the integrity of these surfaces over years leading to unsightly stains from mold, algae and gradual decay. Evercrete TSA should not alter the color, texture, or any other physical characteristic of the surface to which it is applied, leaving a clear natural finish that will completely repel water, seal and waterproof the surface .
Where can it be used?
Evercrete TSA has a variety of recommended uses such as sealing of concrete and cementitious surfaces, as a decorative architectural finish, sealing of brick and blockwork, natural stone such as granite, marble and sandstone. Evercrete TSA can also be used in residential applications such as bathrooms, patios, decks, driveways, pathway and walls. Consult your supplier for more information..
Advantages of Evercrete TSA
- Water repellent
- Water-based and non-toxic
- Protects reinforcement inside concrete from corrosion
- Only one coat required
- Leaves a clear, natural finish
- Will not alter color, texture or any other physical characteristics of the surface
- Can be applied on both dry / damp concrete or natural stone
- Can be applied on both new / existing concrete or natural stone
- UV resistant
- VOC less than ONE
- Stop Efflorences occurs
- Prevants Chloride ingress under marine environment
- Prevents water staining on stone cladding and paving